Why choose us?
Poole Instruments established in 1965 provides measuring equipment services throughout the UK; in excess of 20,000 items per year are calibrated within our laboratories; our highly skilled and dedicated team of engineers continually strive to meet and exceed our customer expectations.
Poole Instrument understand Interruption of service can cause significant delays when test equipment is away for repair or calibration; we offer free loan units with our UK wide collection and delivery service.
Poole Instrument are continually increasing capacity to meet our customer requirements; throughput is in excess of 20,000 items per year.
Continuing technical support & backup is available from our team of calibration engineers.
- BSENISO9001:2008 Approval Certificate click here to View approval certificate
- ISO/IEC17025:2005 Accreditation certificate click here to View accreditation certificate
- ISO/IEC17025:2005 Schedule of Accreditation certificate click here to View schedule of accredation
- Testo Authorised Service centre Click Here to view Approval Certificate
- Anton Approved Service Centre Click Here to view Approval Certificate
- TPI Approved Service centre Click Here to view Approval Certificate
- Power meters
- Platinum Resistance Thermometers
- Flue Gas Analysers
- Pressure gauges
- External Micrometers
- Internal Micrometers
- Bore Micrometers
- Surface tables
- Plain Ring gauges
- Screw Ring gauges
- Plain Plug gauges
- Screw Plug gauges
- Plain Taper gauges
- Milli OHM meters
- Vernier Callipers
- Vernier Height gauges
- Weighing Scales
- Force Gauges (this continues)